Monday, June 14, 2010

those look like UFC gloves

So I had my successful date but I was told that you just keep going. I knew this would be confusing for me fast but i would try. I am not the type to go out lots unless its with my girlfriends. If I have to be on this new*game*, then I need to be careful and no fun really. So, I cruised okcupid. A completely awesome option they have is" who's viewed me" which virtually means that you can look at who has been peeping your profile.
At first when I would message people and see they looked at my profile but I had not heard back, then my feelings would be dented. But Laurie( yes, again), told me that they don't always reply right then, wait a few days. Although my feelings find it hard to wait, she was right. Some people would reply later. I guess maybe they just popped on maybe the mobile ap for a second but didn't have time to reply.
So I saw this very very good looking guy had been looking at my profile. Someone completely my"type". So I messaged the guy and he messaged me back. So we messaged back and forth for a long time until I finally made him email me on my gmail. For some reason he didn't want to do that but whatever. So I had to hit at this kid to ask me out. I was looking for his pictures and he had on boxing gloves. so I asked about it and it turns out this kid is a "professional" cage fighter----HOT. So we plan to go out but he has no license or ID, he had lis license taken from drunk driving. Totally lame but I was still going to go out. So I pick him up at the T( how lame). He is HOT minus the black eye he has! (omg)
So we go to this bar. I had to try to think of a good local bar because we wanted to watch the playoff game but he also couldn't be carded and although hes 30 he looked young because hes so clean cut. When we get in the car it is comfy immediately, no weirdness so I go to the bar and we drive around looking for parking forever. Finally we are up at the bar and I drink my beer and he drinks budlight metal bottle with lime(serious!). He's pounding beers to the point of me telling him to order water. I want to find out about the Cage fighting before he was too drunk so it iends up hes been in 2 fights and lost both. Sounded like backyard bull$hit although I know it wasn't. He told me he had tons of fans and groupies before we met. I wanted to be liike "oh really, with two fights?" but I didnt, I amtrying to learn to not be like that butwhat and idiot!Which he says no so I order it. I kind of like that feisty attitude so we start kissing at the bar and things got heavy but not too sketch. I guess we were just drunk. This is a definite okcupid/onlinedating NO NO but when I picked him up with the black eye I sort of realized I grew up. I could be physically very attracted to this kid but in the long run he isn't for me. In the past, I would try and make him for me and accept the bad, but now I see there is no good. Especially after we started talking about the book 'Shutter Island' and I asked if he read it and he said "yeah, about 69 times in jail." um...ok

beer please...

so I have my legs up leaning on him and we are just kissing and totally PDA, which I am not into but hes just a turn on. So it's getting late and he had to take the subway home. So I told him he could stay at my house! So he says okay. So I get our tab. It was $110 and he gave me $40! what an ahole. So, I run the rest on my card and tell him i have to pee. I'm still convincing myself this is okay. I come out of the ladies room and he isn't there, so I look all over then I go downstairs and its huge and I'm looking all over. The bar was packed due to the game so I'm looking all over. Finally, I go outside since I am parked in front and he is standing outside. I was mad. The dude completely took off on me! So we get in the car and I am driving and were just chatting and being dumb and I pull up to the subway station! somehow my inner compass worked! Instead of taking the hottie badboy to my bed I dropped him at the subway. So when he realized I was dropping him at the subway. He stormed out of the car. somehow, instead of being pissy, I just threw it in drive and went home. Maybe i am growing up and getting better. Even bad dates can still be lessons if they are looked at correctly.
wow- Im deep
Also makes the stupid negatives of date #1 look piddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment